What with R' Chaim in EY holding up the whole world, I would hate for this blog to be written into the wrong book, chas v'shalom, in the coming year.
I'm R' Chaim's frum grown-up lawyer friend from Passaic, and he has asked me to help out here from time to time. Now that he is focusing entirely on reality instead of this world of falsehood we inhabit, you are left, in part, with me.
Well, it happens that my own blog, Likelihood of Success, has taken a decidedly Jewish turn in the last week or so -- could it be Elul? You may want to stop over and take a look. I have recently commented on or linked to:
- The Neo-Nazi "Israelis" that are emblematic of the failure of Zionism as a political philosophy
- The strange -- or maybe not so strange -- IDF air incursion into Syria
- Aish HaTorah's astonishing video that is an inspiration and challenge for anyone
- The "brave" Reform rabbi who ran, hat in hand, to speak to an American Muslim group and show them what a good dhimmi a well-heeled Ghetto Yid can be
- A recent article on the Nazi origins of Islamist violence, and the campaign of silence in the U.S. media about it
- And everything else, from Alef to Beis.